The following items are not permitted in the 14K Brewery Run and 7K: pets, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, baby joggers, or any other types of vehicles (other than official Marathon vehicles). These regulations are for your safety and the safety of the other participants in the race. Please do not bring or carry any of these items with you.
Bib Number Requirements
- All registered participants will receive a bib number that must be worn on race day.
- Please fill in the necessary medical and emergency contact information on the back of the bib number with a pen or waterproof marker.
- Please do not alter the bib in any way.
- The bib must be visible and worn on the front outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Bib numbers are non-transferable and must be worn by the registrant to whom it has been assigned.
Timing Tag Requirements
- Do not forget your tag on race day. Without a tag, you will not receive a time!
- The timing tag must be secured to the participant's shoe. If the runner carries the chip in his/her hand, fanny pack, etc., the chip will not be able to record a time.
- Fasten the timing tag according to the attached instructions. (Click here to the pdf instructions)
- Tag are non-transferable and must be worn only by the participant to whom it is assigned.
- Do not cross the finish line more than once.
Terms and Conditions
Running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. Runners and walkers should be medically able and properly trained to participate. The runner and walker understands the risks associated with participating in this event, including, but not limited to, weather, traffic, course conditions and surfaces, falls and contact with other runners, volunteers, or spectators.
Medical support for this event will be provided by volunteer personnel who may be called upon to provide assistance, including first aid, during or after the event. Medical volunteers will assist participants as necessary or appropriate. By entering the event and participating, the entrant agrees to treatment by medical personnel, and also agrees to accept medical decisions about the entrant's fitness to participate or continue in the race.
Rules and Regulations
Runners and walkers agree to obey and accept the rules of this race and any related events and abide by the decision of any race official concerning the runner's ability to safely complete the run. These regulations are for the participant's safety and the safety of the other participants in the race.
The course will close on a continuous pace of 16:00 minutes per mile. Anyone who cannot maintain the 16:00 minute per mile pace must move to the sidewalk as the course closes to allow regular traffic through. Runner services cannot be guaranteed for participants beyond the 16:00 minute per mile pace.
Athletes who participate in this competition may be subject to formal drug testing in accordance with USA Track & Field rules and IAAF rule 144. Information regarding drugs and drug testing may be obtained by calling the USOC Hot Line at 1-800-223-0393